Basic Roo Stoo – Great for Overweight or Allergy Dogs
This is a simple Aussie classic made using human-grade Kangaroo steak as a fantastic lean protein which is non-allergenic. It's the perfect recipe for an itchy/scratchy dog or an overweight/lazy dog, or any dog for that matter!
- 600 g human grade kangaroo steak or mince
- 100 g lamb livers
- 300 g mixed veggies, fruit & herbs (bunch kale, 1 carrot, 1 red capsicum, 1 zucchini, 1 apple, parsley, mint, rosemary) or 75g of supplement mix
- 150 ml warm water = 300g rehydrated veg, fruit and herbs
- Wash and trim vegetables, fruit and herbs.
- Place in food processor and pulp to a mush.
- Add meat and organs, mix with vegetables.
- Gently cook (if you want to).
- Feed to your dog!
All fresh food recipes for dogs and cats use the same basic (and really simple) method. Each recipe will make approximately 1kg of food which may be frozen in portions. If you’re unsure about feeding raw food to your pet then all recipes may be gently cooked.